Pipeline tap operator `|:`

@theScottyJam Hi... here... more notes and clarification ... If you have any questions, I'm happy to explain.

1. This is what's confusing me. You're saying you're using both the tap operator and a ternary operator. But, the code snippet you shared for case 1 only showed a normal pipeline operator (not the tap), with the ternary operator.

• Truth... now that i see it... I will make this correction now.
  1. It's a similar story with all of your other cases. Is there a mistake in these code samples?

• Yes...
  1. Did you intend to use the tap operator?

• Yes... but... the fact is that I forgot to post it with |: in the use cases, sorry
  1. , and sometimes they used a new try? syntax who's purpose and description of how it works hasn't been explained yet. Did you borrow the try? idea from another thread? If so, which one? (You listed a ton of references there).

• This... try? - the idea would be if it would be possible to use the ternary as try/catch which I found very interesting, reference here ternary-like-try-catch author: DiriectorDoc
  • I wrote too fast and ended up posting without proofreading it before, sorry.