Better proxies

Proxy could work for whole objects, maybe even single variable, if you want to terminate it, just delete and make a new one, there is no reason Proxy would be useful.

Also if it was fully working at present moment would be nice, nested objects beyond certain depth doesn't click on set().

Solution is to pass not a property, but Array of properties, or "undefined" for value itself.

What is the problem you are trying to solve? Is it in relation with Deep creation of object...?

No, it's two different problems, this is that proxy doesn't react to deep change...

Imagine I want to object like org.Gnome.desktop.settings.wallpaper.animation.shades.transparency.floating ...

Then I want to rewrite something in grey...

Do I really have to write JQuerry like object to browse in javascript objects as example of usage?

$(scriptNotWorking)('nested.deep.property.being.accessed')
That's the problem in deep creation of objects workaround...

For this workaround is recursive functions that implements proxy on every subobject of proxy and binds an set event for addiding this proxy also, that are two different objects.

scriptNotWorking = $(scriptNotWorking)('nested.deep.property.being.accessed')('overwrite')
// Which looks quite strange, and I guess, it's worse readable than
vs. $Proxy(scriptNotWorking) that does that nested object is also binded proxy, proxy that has allocated route to the handler...

I wanted to save dollar variable for something more jQuerry style, when it comes to scripted clusters...