Include a new yield-accept filterable form

This yield-accept form is evaluated as an expression which returns a filter-able set, in this case the integer ring [0, 9], which in turn evaluates to a value to be compared and returned in O( 1 ).

let nMax = 100

function* g(){
yield 0
}

function* g(){
yield 1
}

function* g(){
yield 2
}

function* g(){
yield 3
}

function* g(){
yield 4
}

function* g(){
yield 5
}

function* g(){
yield 6
}

function* g(){
yield 7
}

function* g(){
yield 8
}

function* g(){
yield 9
}

function* g2( v ) {
yield* Math.max( g(), 0 ) < v
}

let value = null
let done = null

do {
const { value, done } = g2( nMax ).next()
console.log( value )
nMax = value
} while( !done )

I'm confused; those first 10 functions g already are valid JS that evaluate to "just the last function g".

1 Like

The poster has included their github, which features some code used for generation of natural language. I have a suspicion that this poster might be someone submitting the output from that NLP code. I'm thinking of something like stackroboflow.com -- a bot trained on a corpus of technical proposals and spec documents. It would explain why the proposals always have the elements you would expect like code samples and technical language, but never any clear intent or narrative.

I know too from reading that academia has seen NLP papers submitted to test their ability to mimic real human publications. I'm not sure I'm right, but it seems likely to me. Being often outlandish to the extent of being funny the posts usually seem to get some replies from incredulous individuals trying to explain in earnest why they don't make any sense... They seem basically harmless though.

If I'm off the mark as to what's going on here, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Thank You, all!

Kindest Regards,
Thanos - The Final Avenger, Eternal Ruler & Wielder of the Infinity Stones

1 Like

You may be on the mark here. Wild!

1 Like

For anyone who wants to make a blog post or eat some popcorn while having a laugh: Search results for '@Seagat2011 #ideas' - TC39